Saturday, June 6, 2009

3 Omens




This is a LO I made after the birth of Phoenix in December 2001 - showing 3 omens that showed up in my life between 1999 and 2000.
The description of the photos are on the tags below the respective photo.

I've been thinking a lot lately about how I felt during my first pregnancy 7 years ago. The biggest memory apart from being super-excited to become a mom was overshadowed by the 911 attacks (I was 6 months pregnant).
This time around I don't feel anything like I did back then - less worry, more relaxed, I am as sick during this one though as I was during the first one. Unable to really eat most days because of the constant nausea I have only gained 7 pounds in 35 weeks. Baby will be here on July 3rd and we can hardly wait to meet the little man.
We are having a really hard time deciding on a name this time around - See my poll on the side bar (Just for fun!).

No comments: