Saturday, July 19, 2008

travelling in style


Phoenix is leaving for Spain tomorrow to spend a month with Bomi and Bopi - I painted his suitcase last year - he loooooooves it and he gets loads of compliments at the airports...

Phoenix fliegt morgen nach Spanien zu Bomi und Bopi fuer 1 Monat - Ich hab seinen Koffer gepimpt - er liebt seinen COOLEN Koffer und er kriegt immer Komplimente and den Flughaefen...

Phoenix part pour l'espagne demain il va passer 1 mois chez Bomi et Bopi - J'avais paint son coffre et il l'adore - il recoit toujours des compliments a tout les aeroports...

Phoenix se va mañana a pasar un mes con Bomi y Bopi – le pinte la maletta y le gusta un monton – la gente en los aeropuertos siempre lo admiran...


3 comments:

Monica Jo said...

Super cool Suitcase. Great idea.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I want one!!!

Helena said...

This is amazing!!! Really I think it's awful( I would not personally go anywhere with skulls and flames) but for a young boy it must be AWESOME!! I have to do something for my son Andrea, he's 10 and since he travels a lot, too (my family is in Finland and we visit the States and Greece every year), he'd love one suitcase like that!!!